THINGS TO DO IN PUERTO VIEJO
Puerto Viejo is a tourist spot known for the exuberant nature, beautiful beaches, and you can see lots of wildlife.
Costa Rica is considered one of the 20 most biodiverse countries in the world.
If you want to see many animals, we recommend visiting the Jaguar Rescue Center in Cocles.
If you come to the Caribbean, we recommend staying in 2 or 3 different accommodations during your stay, to enjoy a greater degree in the area.
Look for accommodation for two days in Cahuita, close to Cahuita National Park, another accommodation for 2 or 3 days in Puerto Viejo, and other accommodation for 1 or 2 days in Punta Uva or Manzanillo. Thus you can enjoy a greater degree of Caribbean Costa Rica.
#1 VISIT THE BEACHES:
The main beaches to visit are:
– Cahuita National Park Beach to walk and snorkel
– The beaches of Puerto Viejo, for bathing
– Cocles beach, surfing and sunbathing
– The beaches of Punta Uva, to see one of the most beautiful beaches in the country and walk the trails or kayaking on the river
– Manzanillo beach to enjoy cleaning, and exoticism, to be able to walk for long hours discovering hidden corners
#2 EAT IN GOOD RESTAURANTS:
You can not leave without having visited the following restaurants:
Places of maximum natural interest:
– Jaguar Rescue Center
– Cahuita National Park
– Surfing in Playa Cocles
– Horseback Riding on the beach
– Visit Bocas del Toro, in Panamá
And do not forget, do many pictures and post on your favorite networks 🙂